Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of the Central Bancompany team! We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V. We support a drug free workplace.
- Click the ‘Job Search’ link to enter our Career Center and search through the list of current openings throughout Central Bancompany.
- To view the details of a position, click on the ‘Job Title’ link.
- If interested in an open position, click on ‘Apply Now’.
- Log In – If new to the site, create a new user account. If returning to the site, log in to the Career Center as a registered user.
- Create/Update your Candidate Profile and resume information.
- Complete any pending tasks listed under the ‘My Tasks’ section.
- Tax Credit Survey (TCS) Task - will determine if you are eligible for the Work Opportunity Tax Credit and is administered by a Third Party Administrator. Central Bancompany does not see any responses to this survey.
- Submit the Application – To save as final, the electronic signature section will require your Social Security Number.
- Once your resume and application have been received and reviewed, you will be notified via email, from firstname.lastname@example.org, informing you if you have been selected to continue through the application process or if we have decided to pursue other applicants. Please make sure this email address will not be blocked or sent to your spam folder in your email account.
Please Note: We accept applications for current openings only. Unsolicited resumes are not an expression of interest. To be considered an Internet Applicant:
- An expression of interest in employment through the Internet or related electronic data technologies must be made;
- Central Bancompany will consider the individual for employment in a particular position;
- The expression of interest indicates the individual possesses the basic qualifications for the position, and;
- The individual at no point during the selection process removes himself/herself from further consideration or otherwise indicates that he/she is no longer interested in the position.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position within Central Bancompany, please call (573) 634-1234 or email email@example.com.
Attn: Human Resources Department
238 Madison Street
Jefferson City, MO 65101